Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome Back Winter

Oh how quickly the weather changes... This past Sunday my boyfriend and I decided to head to the beach. When we got there, it was a little breezy and cool, but the sunshine made up for it. While we were there though, the weather completely changed. The cold front pushed through with some impressive and beautiful-looking clouds and the winds picked up. It was as if on the drop of a hat, the winds started blowing the sand out to sea and the temperature dropped! On a side note, I did stick my foot in the ocean water...I have a whole new respect for people who participate in the Polar Bear Plunge!! All I can say is, BRRRRR!!! And here we are today with wind chills in the single digits and teens and actual air temperatures in the mid to upper 20's! Gives a whole new meaning to, "what a difference a day makes." But don't worry, the cold spell will only last one day with warmth (more seasonable) temperatures arriving for Tuesday.

2 comments:

Hunter Outten said...

yea i kno what u mean. the high today for me in Frankford was only 26 degrees with windchills in the teens.

Hunter Outten said...

hey also i started my own little blog area for long term forecast of what i think of any upcoming storms

http://feb14thcoastalstorm.blogspot.com/