Monday, February 25, 2008

Weather Ride

What a difference a few hundred miles makes. I drove to New Jersey on Friday and it was interesting to see how Friday's storm hit each region. By the time I left Salisbury, we were just seeing a cold rain/drizzle. Crossing into Delaware, I saw trace amounts of snow on the ground that quickly grew into snow completely covering the ground north of Dover. That continued to grow into a few inches and by the time I reached my destination, there was about 8-10" of snow on the ground! Definitely an awesome sight, at least for snow lovers like myself!
Now let's fast forward to today. Lots of clouds to start today as an upper level disturbance passed through the area. As of 10-11am, the sun's starting to peek out and overall it's turning out to be a pretty nice day. This calm weather will stick around until Tuesday afternoon, when a cold front will bring a chance of rain and cool us down for the middle part of the week.

No comments: