Monday, July 28, 2008

A New Face

Hello everyone, this is Marc Adamo writing my first blog post! I figured this would be a good opportunity to do a short introduction in case anyone was wondering who the new face was in the morning.

My bio is not online just yet, so I will do a brief one here. I am originally from New Jersey and went to school at Penn State. After graduation, I worked at WKAG in Kentucky. I am excited to be back on the coast, though! When I am not working, you might see me at the beach. Maybe you'll see me trying to learn how to surf (emphasis on trying)!

I am looking forward to working on the Delmarva and hopefully meeting many of you. I was lucky enough to talk to some people during the Delaware State Fair, and so far everyone I have met has been really nice. Feel free to write us any comments and questions, and have a great week!

1 comment: